We would love for you and your family to join us any Sunday morning as we seek to Worship, Grow, and Serve together. Small Group time is a perfect opportunity for us to GROW together in Christ. And our worship hour is a perfect opportunity to WORSHIP together. Learn more about our mission & method as a faith family by clicking here.
Our regular Sunday schedule is as follows:
- 8:30am = First Worship option of the morning, located in our Worship Center
- 9:30am = Small Groups (See a list of our small group classes here.)
- 10:30am = Second Worship option, located in our Worship Center, which can also be experienced online if you cannot join us in person.
Wednesday night is family night at FBC. This is when a good part of our discipleship takes place. During the school year, we begin each Wednesday evening with our Wednesday Night Family Meal at 5:00pm in the Venue followed by classes and studies for all ages. Feel free to register now for our weekly Family Meal by calling our Church Office at 256-878-2291 ($5 for adults, $3 for children, $20 family max).
Currently, the following classes are now available for all ages on Wednesday evenings at 6:00pm:
- Birth – 6th Grade Children = Worship, Grow, Serve Classes (in our Kids Hall)
- Learn more about our Children’s Ministry by clicking here!
- 7th – 12th Grade Students = Ignite Student Worship (in our Student Chapel)
- Learn more about our Student Ministry by clicking here!
- All Adults =
- Bible study with Pastor Chris Johnson in The Venue
Childcare is available during the above studies and all Wednesday night activities end at about 7:00pm.
This is our opportunity to grow together in Christ, as Albertville FBC seeks to Worship, Grow, and Serve. Learn more about our mission & method as a faith family by clicking here. See you this Wednesday evening!
You may also go here to see our monthly calendar of events.