We would love for you and your family to join us any Sunday morning as we seek to Worship, Grow, and Serve together. Small Group time is a perfect opportunity for us to GROW together in Christ. And our worship hour is a perfect opportunity to WORSHIP together. Learn more about our mission & method as a faith family by clicking here.
Our regular Sunday schedule is as follows:
- 8:30am – Worship in person, in our Worship Center
- 9:30am – Small Groups (See a list of our small group classes here.)
- 10:30am – Worship in person in our Worship Center, or Online
Wednesday night is family night at FBC. This is when a good part of our discipleship takes place. During the school year, we begin each Wednesday evening with our Wednesday Night Family Meal at 5:00pm in the Venue followed by classes and studies for all ages. Feel free to register now for our weekly Family Meal by calling our Church Office at 256-878-2291 ($5 for adults, $3 for children, $20 family max).
Currently, the following classes are now available for all ages on Wednesday evenings at 6:00pm:
- Birth – 6th Grade Children = Worship, Grow, Serve Classes (in our Kids Hall)
- Learn more about our Children’s Ministry by clicking here!
- 7th – 12th Grade Students = Ignite Student Worship (in our Student Chapel)
- Learn more about our Student Ministry by clicking here!
- All Adults =
- Bible study with Pastor Chris Johnson in The Venue
Childcare is available during the above studies and all Wednesday night activities end at about 7:00pm.
This is our opportunity to grow together in Christ, as Albertville FBC seeks to Worship, Grow, and Serve. Learn more about our mission & method as a faith family by clicking here. See you this Wednesday evening!
You may also go here to see our monthly calendar of events.