Wednesday night is family night at FBC. This is when a good part of our discipleship takes place. During the school year, we begin each Wednesday evening with our Wednesday Night Family Meal at 5:00pm in the Venue followed by classes and studies for all ages. Feel free to register now for our weekly Family Meal by calling our Church Office at 256-878-2291 ($5 for adults, $3 for children, $20 family max).
Currently, the following classes are now available for all ages on Wednesday evenings at 6:00pm:
- Birth – 6th Grade Children = Worship, Grow, Serve Classes (in our Kids Hall)
- Learn more about our Children’s Ministry by clicking here!
- 7th – 12th Grade Students = Ignite Student Worship (in our Student Chapel)
- Learn more about our Student Ministry by clicking here!
- All Adults, Fall Bible Study =
- “Walking in the Light”, a study of Romans 13-16 with Chris Johnson & Charles Pope (in the Venue)
- “Parenting Beyond Your Capacity”, led by Liz Archer & Annessa Henderson (in Room 133)
Childcare is available during the above studies and all Wednesday night activities end at about 7:00pm.
This is our opportunity to GROW together in Christ, as Albertville FBC seeks to Worship, Grow, and Serve. Learn more about our mission & method as a faith family by clicking here. See you this Wednesday evening!