Wednesday night is family night at FBC. This is when a good part of our discipleship takes place. During the school year, we begin each Wednesday evening with our Wednesday Night Family Meal at 5:00pm in the MMF (gym) followed by classes and studies for all ages. Feel free to register now for our weekly Family Meal by calling our Church Office at 256.878.2291 ($5 for adults, $3 for children, $20 family max).
Currently, the following classes are now available for all ages on Wednesday evenings at 6:00pm:
- Birth-6th Grade Children = Worship, Grow, Serve Classes (in our Kids Hall)
- Learn more about our Children’s Ministry by clicking here!
- 7th-12th Grade Students = Ignite Student Worship (in our Student Chapel)
- Learn more about our Student Ministry by clicking here!
- All Adults Fall Schedule =
- A Journey through Acts Co-ed Study on the carpeted end of the gym led by Jim Olsen
- Building a Family Legacy Series: Bringing Up Boys
- Building a Family Legacy Series: Bringing Up Girls
- Women’s Study: The Quest by Beth Moore (Introduction Oct. 18th and first session on Oct. 25th)
Childcare is available during the above studies and all Wednesday night activities end at about 7:00pm.
This is our opportunity to GROW together in Christ, as Albertville FBC seeks to Worship, Grow, and Serve. Learn more about our mission & method as a faith family by clicking here. See you this Wednesday evening!